- COVID-19 UPDATE -
We will be open to serve our patients starting May 11th, 2020
However, we are still under very strict requirements from our county, state and federal governing agencies.
Here are some of the changes you may see upon enter our office.
- Masks will be required on all dentists and staff.
- Patients will need to arrive with masks or face covers on.
- patients will be screened and temperatures will be taken upon entering.
- No companions will be allowed in the waiting room or operatories unless the patient is a minor.
- We will be spacing appointments to maintain safe distancing.
We have always followed and will continue our strict standards in infection control as outlined by OSHA, CDC and
We realize this is a time of change, but by all of us following these guidelines for the safety of all,
we will get through this difficult time together.